At-Large Directors: Gerry Navarro and Jeff LeForce
Athlete Directors: Colton Brown and Ben Goodrich
Referee Board Member: Joon Chi
Independent Director: Shannon Hondl
UPDATE: All USA Judo members are advised that, in order to provide voting members additional time to complete their ballots, the USA Judo Nominating Committee has extended the Board of Directors deadline to 4 p.m. Pacific on Friday, Oct. 21. Read More
USA Judo will be holding an election in October to fill six Board of Directors positions whose terms end on Dec. 31, 2022. Each of the following positions are for four-year terms:
- 2 At-Large Directors
- 2 Athlete Directors
- 1 Referee Board Member
- 1 Independent Director to be selected by the Nominating & Governance committee
Candidates (Click links below to view candidate statements for those that were provided).
|At-Large (Elect Two)||Athlete (Elect One Olympic,|
|Humberto Lopez||Leilani Akiyama|
|Heidi Moore||Ari Berliner|
|Gerry Navarro||Colton Brown|
|Jeff LeForce||Lisa Capriotti|
|Omar Madan||Angelica Delgado|
|Matthew Parker||Ben Goodrich|
|Referee (Elect One)||Christopher Round|
|Joon Chi||Savannah Salas Manful|
|Barbara Houston-Shimizu||Andre Watson |
- Aug. 18: Deadline to register for a USA Judo membership in order to vote in At-Large and / or Referee elections
- Aug. 22: Nominations open for USA Judo Election
- Sept. 6: Deadline for nominations
- Sept. 23: Nominees posted at www.usjudo.org
- Sept. 30: Independent Director selected by Nominating Committee
- Oct. 17-21: USA Judo Board of Directors Election (Election closes at 4 p.m. Pacific Time (UPDATED 10/20/2022)
- Oct. 25: Election results announced
For more information, contact Elections@usajudo.us.
Click the links below for more information about the 2022 USA Judo Election.
*The Nominating Committee reserves the right to modify these procedures and dates as necessary.