Find individual, club, state application forms, waivers and more.
Check out short videos answering some of your most frequently asked membership questions.
Learn how to apply for a promotion and view the updated list of USA Judo promotions as well as IJF and PJC certificates.
Resource of USA Judo policies, including the Code of Conduct, Background Screen Policy and Statement of Principles, Ethical Behavior, Non-Disclosure and Conflict of Interest.
Historic USA Judo Member NumbersView
USA Judo's membership has nearly doubled in just over a decade. Check out the progression over the years.
Being a member of USA Judo provides many rewards and benefits. As a member of the National Governing Body for the Olympic sport of Judo, each member receives:
- Amateur standing and eligibility protection in all tournaments/events sanctioned by USA Judo in the United States
- Eligibility to participate in USA Judo National Championships and sanctioned events throughout the United States
- Eligibility to receive points and be featured on USA Judo’s National Roster
- Secondary participant accident medical insurance for any injury occurring at sanctioned events or club practices up to $25,000
- Access to on-line training videos provided by the American Judo System, an all-inclusive system of learning, teaching, & developing one’s own style of judo designed by U.S. Olympic Judo Medalists, Jimmy Pedro and Travis Stevens (a $300 value)
- Opportunity to represent the United States at international competitions
- Eligibility to pursue USA Judo Coach Certification and club membership
- Eligibility to receive rank promotions through USA
- Eligibility to attend instructor, coach and club management courses through the IJF Academy
- Access to US Center for SafeSport seminars and background screens for coaching certifications
- An electronic newsletter for members only
- Exclusive discounts on products and services through USA Judo’s sponsors