Paul Owen Memorial Tournament
Oct 7, 2023 - Oct 7, 2023 | Lincoln, NE, USA
- Date: October 7, 2023
- Venue: Lincoln Martial Arts Center
- Address: 4815 S 14th St D, Lincoln, NE 68512
- Current USJI/USA JUDO, USJF, ATJA and USJA members.
- USJI/USA JUDO applications available on site.
- All competitors must show a current card (with insurance) or purchase a new card at the tournament.
Registration - $30.00
Extra Event - $10.00
Pay using PayPal, Credit, Check or Cash
Complete the Entry Form in the Entry Packet below
- Registration / Weigh-in 8:00 – 10:00 am
- Matches start at 10:30 am
- 3+ Entrants: Modified double elimination
- 3 Entrants: Round–Robin
- 2 Entrants: Best 2 of 3.
- Three minute matches.
All divisions will be determined after weigh-ins.
JUNIORS*, SENIOR WOMEN, SENIOR WOMEN NOVICE, SENIOR MEN, SENIOR MEN NOVICE, SENIOR MASTERS
* - by new rules: girls 10 yrs. old and younger may be paired with boys if they have no girls of like weight to fight.
- Modified IJF rules
- No arm locks, no chokes under age 13 or in adult novice divisions.
**NJI Meeting Immediately following tournament**
Contact information for the
Paul Owen Memorial Tournament Ron Hulshizer