Hayashi's Dojo Judo Shiai 2023
Nov 18, 2023 - Nov 18, 2023 | CANCELLED, TX, USA
Where: Immanuel Christian School 1201 Hawkins Blvd El Paso, TX 79925
Eligibility: Proof of current insurance membership in USJA, USJF, USA Judo or ATJA is required. No El Paso Residency is required.
Entry Fees: $50 per division. Each additional division is $50. Cash, checks or any major credit cards accepted. Make checks payable to Hayashi’s Martial Arts Academy
Registration/Weigh-ins: Tournament site, Friday November 17th from 5pm-8pm.
Deadline for registrations/weigh-ins for Adult & Youth Friday November 17 at 8pm NO EXCEPTIONS!
Coaches/ Referee Meeting: Saturday November 18 th , 8:30am Tournament Start: Saturday, November 18 th promptly at 9am starting with 4-year-old divisions. Adults to follow
Divisions: All divisions are determined at the time of weigh ins and are subject to modification based on entries. Each skill, gender, and age category will be separated into weight divisions, such as: light, middle and heavy. All decisions by the tournament director are final.
Match Time: Matches are 3 minutes with a golden score period of no more than 1-minute except for the Black Belt Divisions. Black Belts will have 4 minute matches with current golden score rules.
Rules: All matches will be conducted using the current IJF contest rules with the following modifications:
- Kansetsu waza will be allowed ONLY in Brown/ Black and masters divisions
- No shime waza (chokes) in: any novice junior divisions or regular junior divisions younger than 13- years old and/ or No chokes/ armbars in any novice divisions regardless the age is allowed.
- No kanibasame (flying scissors) in any division.
- Hand touches below the belt during standing play will be a shido penalty.
- Three (3) shidos will be a hansukomake loss for that match.
Tournament Director: Taichi Hayashi
Head Referee: Justin Wynn
Information: Taichi Hayashi 915-760-6999 or by text at 915-412-2938, firstname.lastname@example.org