33rd Annual Bojuka Judo Tournament
Eddie Stewart Memorial
Aug 27, 2023 - Aug 27, 2023 | Seaside, CA, USA
- Date: Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Venue: Seaside High School Gymnasium
- Address: 2200 Noche Buena St., Seaside, California 93955
- Tournament Director: Eddie Nakao
Minimum Age is five (5) years for both males and females.
Open to all registered members in good standing with USA Judo
USJF / USJA-only members who complete one of the following:
- Sign the USA Judo No Insurance Event Participation Waiver and Code of Conduct Form. Notice: Additional Private Insurance has been obtained for this event to cover USJF/USJA-only members participating in this event including referees
Obtain a 30 Day Trial USA Judo Membership ($25) that can be put towards an annual membership. if you decide to upgrade for the whole year. Go to: https://www.usajudo.com/membership#Member_Types_cs96.
All competitors must Upload their valid and current USA Judo membership card at the time of online registration.
If registering under USJF/USJA-only, they must upload their current USJF or USJA card at time of online
On-Line registration only.
Regular entry is: $50 per contestant. Regular on line registration ends on August 19, 2023.
Late entry is: $65 per contestant. Late entry ends on August 22, 2023
NO WALK UP REGISTRATION
All registration will be handled online at Smoothcomp.com.
Online entry form must be completed by the August 22nd Deadline at smoothcomp.com. All required forms and waivers at the online registration must be completed and acknowledged as a precondition of theacceptance of the entry to compete. ALL USJF or USJA members must complete the USA Judo No
Insurance Event Participation Waiver and Code of Conduct. And All USA Judo/ATJA Members must sign the USA Judo/ATJA Membership Confirmation.
There will NOT be any walk-up registration
Weigh-ins will be held at the Satellite Stations listed below.
- Cahill’s Judo - Aug. 24th 3P-8P 635 San Mateo Ave. San Bruno, CA
- Chuck Jefferson Judo - Aug 24th 6:00P - 7:00P 1244 South Bascom Ave. San Jose, CA
- Cupertino Judo Club - Aug 24th 6:00P - 8:00P 22601 Voss Ave. Cupertino, CA
- East Bay Judo Institute - Aug 23rd 6P-7:30P 11165 San Pablo Ave. El Cerrito, CA
- Fresno Judo - Aug 23rd 6:30P - 8:30P and 24th 6:00P - 9:00P 105 W. Dakota Ave Unit 106, Clovis, CA
- Modesto Judo Club - Aug 24th 5:30P-7:30P 629 Bangs Ave. Modesto
- Silicon Vally Judo - Aug 24th 5P - 8P EVO Sports Gym 2790 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA
- Sacramento Judo Club - Aug 23rd 4P-7P 2875 Fruitridge Rd, Sacramento, CA
- San Jose Judo Academy - Aug 24th 5P-7:30P 625 Wool Creek Dr. #F10, San Jose, CA
- Taishi Judo - Aug 24th 6P - 8P 2800 Skypark Dr. Torrance (In martial arts room of South End Racquet club)
- Tamayo’s Judo - Aug 24th 5P - 8:30P 4600 El Camino Real Ste #102, Los Altos, CA
- Team Sacramento - Aug 24th 6P - 8P 3079 Kilgore Rd Unit E Rancho Cordova 95670
- Tri-Valley Judo - Aug 24th 5:30P - 8:00P 1040 Serpentine Lane #203, Pleasanton, CA
- 510 Judo - Aug 24th 5P - 8:30P 4600 El Camino Real Ste #102, Los Altos, CA
- Bojuka Ryu - Aug 23rd 6:30P - 8:30P and 24th 6:30P - 8:30P 291 Carmel Ave. Marina, CA 93933
If you are not able to make it to a Satellite weigh-in station you can weigh at the tournament venue at the dates and times listed below. However, You MUST MAKE THE WEIGHT DECLARED AT THE TIME OF ONLINE REGISTRATION. (There will be a +/-2 lb allowance)
- August 26th (Saturday) at the Seaside High School Gym 2:00P-5:00P
- August 27th (Sunday) at the Seaside High School Gym 7:00A-8:00A
Make sure to bring the Signed “USA/ATJA MEMBERSHIP CONFIRMATON & NO INSURANCE EVENT PARTICIPATION WAIVER” and “Code of Conduct forms
The Tournament will start at 9:00 AM
Referee’s and Official’s Meeting: 8:30 AM at the Officials dining hall
- Officials Attire: White Polo shirt, Gray slacks, dark socks
See Information Packet (below)
- Contestants will need to bring their own blue obi and white obi.
- White and Blue Obis will not be provided
- White and Blue Obis will be available for sale while suppllies last
- White gi is mandatory, Blue gi is optional
- If Both Sides Wear White Gis, Blue Side MUST have a Blue Obi and White Side MUST have a White Obi
- Contestant will not be allowed to wear a blue gi on the white side nor switch sides
- Please make sure to have access to Smoothcomp.com on your mobile device during the tournament
- Check Smoothcomp.com regularly prior to and during the event as estimated match times are dynamic and change on a regular basis
Contact information for the
33rd Annual Bojuka Judo TournamentEddie Nakao / Bojuka Ryu